- Send us a note of confirmation as soon as you receive our grant. Explicitly mention the amount received, e.g. EUR 500.
- Always quote the reference number of your project when reporting on it.
- Be very strict about using our grant for the exact purpose it was given. This is stated in the title of the project. Only our Project Commission has the authority to modify a project decision.
- If you encounter unforeseen delays in carrying out your project, inform us immediately. If possible, send an interim report.
- Once you have used the grant, please send us a final descriptive and financial report. It must be sent by email, with your scanned signature, to enable us to duly close this project.
- Document your reports with copies of receipts, contracts, deeds of purchase, invoices etc.
- One or two photos that corroborate the correct use of the grant can be added.
In observing these rules you enable us to satisfy auditing requirements, maintain our status as a registered charity and thus, God willing, able to meet tomorrow’s needs of the Church.